Sunday, July 1, 2007

A bit about ME

I found this on Kay Rogers' blog and thought it would be a fun post:

My roommate and I once: adopted a kitten from the Humane Society…while we lived in a dorm. We ended up giving it away a week later. Not the best idea.

Never in my life have I: traveled overseas…hopefully, I’ll get the chance.

High school was: Boca Raton High…can’t think of anything else to say.

When I'm nervous: I Laugh!

My hair: is in a ponytail right now…and usually is, unless I have enough time to blow it dry.

When I was 5: I moved to South Florida.

When I turn my head left: I see a row of frames that I purchased a few weeks ago. Some have photographs in them…some don’t. All still need to be hung on the wall.

I should be: working.

By this time next year: I’ll have lost weight and gone on a cruise with Melissa and my Mom.

My favorite aunt is: Aunt Holly…I remember summers spent in Mason, Oh. She worked for a golf course and I would work in the snack shop one week during a tournament. It was fun... But wait...my Aunt Julie is a blast also. Why this memory came to me, I don't know...but I remember her and my uncle coming down from Ohio for my graduation and she took Melissa and I to McDonalds....she fit right in.

I have a hard time understanding: lots! Why people leave their turn signals on after they’ve turned. Why every Burger King is slow. Why every time you wash your car…it rains. How Elmo can hear…he has no ears.

You know I like you if: steal one of your ideas. That sounds bad…if I copy one of your ideas.

My ideal breakfast is: made for me.

If you visit my home town: I’d take you to Hopkin’s Eatery, around FSU, the capital and back to Hopkins…no, just kidding…there are other great restaurants!

If you spend the night at my house: we’d probably stay up late talking.

My favorite blonde is: do I have to choose…both my kids are blonde…Hannah and Jacob.

My favorite brunette is: My mom.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Pigs…then lots would come true…right?

I shouldn't have been: surfing the web today…ºÜº

Last night I: read before I went to bed, around 11pm.

A better name for me would be: Martha Stewart…just kidding…um…Mommy??? I don’t know!

I've been told I look like: ???

If I could have any car, it would be: Volvo

I tag Melissa....

No comments:


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!