Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fall leaves and Christmas Decorations

How can we get our Christmas decorations out and put Christmas lights on the house when I have a yard FULL of leaves? It seems wrong, right?


Last year I took pictures of how we decorated inside...which was a great idea! We have soooo many decorations...too many for my small house. Actually, I got rid of a lot of our decorations last year when we were pulling the things out of the Christmas totes.

How do you decorate for Christmas? Do you have a real tree or a fake tree? I'm afraid our tree will be a "faux paw tree" this year with the kitty. He bats anything that even remotely moves...actually, he bats at things that don't move, too. Whose idea was it to get the kitty?

I've pretty much completed all my Christmas shopping. I will have to get a few stocking stuffers and I have a few things I want to make...but other than that, I'm done. Now, to wrap the gifts.....

7 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

A quick breath in, and a smile on my face when I opened your blog and saw the picture of Tigger at the window and all the pretty fall leaves in your yard. Thank you for blogging

gideonmommasita said...

fake tree and decorations you and Mike made. :) more smiles.

Anonymous said...

How much is that kitty in the window???? Sounds better than doggy. What a cute photo.

Mom

Unknown said...

So is the kitty actually "Tigger"? She/he is realllllly cute.
We have a fake tree, lots of lights outside (not this year cuz we will be gone for the holidays). We have a whole village that is so pretty when it's all set up, but we dont really have anywhere to do it in this house.. Maybe next year in our New House....

Melissa said...

Wow four remarks already?
We go back and forth. Last year we did a real tree, but the year before that we did a fake tree. This year we may not do one at all. Where would we put it?
Eric hung lights, but that's about it.....

Unknown said...

No tree? I think that's illegal? Actually, we aren't putting ours up this year cuz we will be gone for the 2 weeks around Xmas. But we will have one with our family in NY. Ya gotta have a tree Melissa!!!

Kayla Nicole said...

Hey, Mrs. Robin its Mrs. Melissa friend Kayla I love the picture of the kitty in the window... I like your blog! I think its cool the name Tigger how cute is that! Does hannah love her little kitty?


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!