Monday, September 3, 2007

Ironing Sheets


Last night I washed sheets and put them in our 'new' dryer and then went to bed. It was so nice to know that the dryer was going to turn off. Our old dryer's timer was broken, among other things, so we always had to remember to turn it off. I cannot tell you how many times we were out and remembered that the dryer was still running. Oops!

The only problem with having a timer is when clothes are left in the dryer they get wrinkled! Our timer has been broken for years, so I haven't really had to worry about wrinkles.

Hannah's sheets were in the load and came out very wrinkled. Since she likes to fold down her top sheet, wrinkled sheets are a major 'no-no'. I told her this would be a perfect time to learn how to iron. She got the ironing board and iron out and ironed her first items. After she was done with the flat and fitted sheet she then ironed 2 of her shirts.

I laughed when I read Emily's post today...she was ironing sheets today also.

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Did you take that picture before my post about ironing or after. It is a great one to save...future homemaker of america or something...sounds sarcastic but I really mean it in the most loveliest and esteemed womanly qualities...you're such a good mom.

CroppinRobin said...

that was taken yesterday afternoon...before I read your post. isn't that funny?


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!