Tuesday, June 26, 2007

stream of consciousness

the challenge: Just write. Stream of consciousness. Doesn't matter if it even makes sense. Who cares if it flows. Just start. Just type whatever pops into your brain. Go.


i saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea. i constantly have ideas running through my mind. today hannah was able to help out with vbs at our church; she is too old to attend, but was a helper in the 3/4 year old class. she is really great with children and finds the things they do fun. she is the type of babysitter that actually plays with the kids. hannah is a really neat kid. she loves to keep her room clean, organizes and lays out what she is going to wear the next day, likes things organized and loves to rearrange her room. she is going to be in 7th grade....seems like just yesterday she was dancing around the living room in her diaper. we were looking through old photos the other night and memories of hannah and jacob as pre-schoolers made me smile. i bought some frames for my large wall that is bare...and has been since we moved in 1 1/2 years ago. i want to do a photo/kid's artwork gallery, but haven't found the right frames, until now. of course, now it will probably take me forever to find 'the right' photographs for the frames. we had grouper tonight for dinner and now my home has the fishy aroma....too hot to open windows.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Robin, very funny...tell Hannah I hope she has fun!

Anonymous said...

I guess that means my HunnyDo list is about to get bigger! Someone has to hang those frames.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!