Thursday, January 13, 2011

Garlic Chicken

Dedicated to keep my Crockpot Resolution, but also dedicated to staying within my budget (thanks Dave Ramsey), last week I made Garlic Chicken. Michael's birthday dinner threw my grocery budget over the edge, but no fear....I have lots of things in my freezer, refrigerator and pantry. As a result of cooking from my pantry, I came up with a "keeper recipe" for my crockpot.

Here is a list of ingredients....sorry,no measurements.
Frozen chicken breasts
Soy Sauce
Water
Spicey Brown Mustard
Lime Juice
10 whole cloves of garlic

I cooked the above on low for 8 hours and served it over pasta the first night and shredded in quesadillas the second night.

Let me know if you try the recipe and if you like it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to try this one!

Laura said...

I am going to have to try this. Should work with thighs, right?


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!