Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful lunch at my Mom and Jason's yesterday. Mom made a great roast with baked potatoes, green beans with almonds, fruit salad and rolls for lunch. After dinner we opened presents from them.


Then last night, Mom and Jason came to our house to open more presents! I served appetizers, since we had a big lunch. I made sweet and spicy wings in the crockpot, beer bread with pizza dip, crackers, veggies and dip. After my parents left we got in the car and drove around and looked at Christmas lights. This afternoon we leave to go to Michael's sister's.


This whole month has been a whirlwind of activities...from Jacob's 5th Grade Musical performance, to Hannah's band performance, to holiday parties - both here and at other's homes.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait until next week. It's a much needed vacation. I wonder if they will have a heated pool. Are you bringing your swimsuit?

Unknown said...

Oh, my !! Where we going???


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!